There’s a reason we offer Google Ads Management services.
It’s one of the most high impact ways to generate high-quality leads and through-the-roof sales. And—if it’s done right—most of it can happen on autopilot.
Who doesn’t want chart-topping sales? Who doesn’t want traffic from an audience that is pre-qualified to want what you offer?
And the beauty of Google Ads is that the process for getting it set up is simple—again, if it’s done right.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do Google Ads right.
And, if you really want to make it easy on yourself, we’ve included a one-step system guaranteed to nail epic results.
Are you in the right place? Here’s how to tell if Google Ads Management is for you:
- You want an audience that is 50% more likely to make a purchase when they click through from Google search results
- You want to increase brand awareness by up to 80%
- You’re competing for business against the 65% of SME’s running a Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign
- You want to convert views to sales faster—35% of users purchase within 5 days of their Google search
The fact is: every business can benefit from using Google Ads management. So let’s find out what it is, how to use it, and how to make it work for you.
What Is Google Ads Management?
Google Ads management—formerly known as Google AdWords management—is Pay Per Click advertising. Essentially, users run a Google search for the goods or services they want. If you’re running Google Ads the way you should, your business will show up at the top of the search results as an ad.
That’s it. Buyer A wants a specific product or service. Seller A—that’s you—provides that specific product or service. Google acts as the matchmaker to get you two crazy kids together.
The system works—the trick is in managing your Google Ads campaign effectively, to capture the right buyers, at the right time.
Can Google Ads Management Work For My Business?
In a nutshell: Yes.
The Google Ads platform is an effective tool in your marketing strategy if:
- You want to grow sales faster. Remember those stats we posted earlier? PPC advertising is the fastest way to generate leads who are ready to buy, drive faster conversion, and increase sales.
- You want to manage your advertising costs. Understanding Google Ads management prices allows you to preset your advertising expenses and manage your spending on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- You want access to in-depth ad reporting. Making use of Google Ads means tapping into reports on effective keywords, the best time of day to target your Google Ads campaigns, and analytics around conversion, engagement, and revenue.
- You want a simple, single platform to track your advertising. We all want to streamline our business processes—and Google Ads management services can do that, because you get access to one touchpoint to advertise your website, mobile apps, media, and more.
Understanding Bare Bones Campaign Management
You know what Google Ads can do for your business. You know you want it, right? If you want it right now, here’s the bare bones version of how to get started.
- Create a Google Ads account
- Choose your campaign type. Search is always the best for new users, but you can also select Display, Video, App, or Smart. You’ll also set your campaign goals here.
- Dig into Google Ads campaign settings. Here’s where it gets a little complicated, but you’ve got 4 main sections: General Settings, Targeting and Audiences, Budget and Bidding, and Ad Extensions.
- Set up Ad Groups and Keywords.
- Create your ads.
- Set up your billing.
Comprehensive Campaign Management
The thing is, a bare bones PPC advertising campaign isn’t necessarily the best you can do.
What about refining your audience? Keyword targeting? Optimizing your bids? Analysing your campaign performance? Taking advantage of all those Google Ads reports that make your advertising dollars work harder? A/B testing to maximize performance?
Building a profitable PPC campaign requires understanding—understanding your buyers, your business, your reports, and your budget. It requires finesse, and experience in this strange new arena.
As a top performing Google Ads management agency in Australia, we’ve got that understanding.
We know this arena.
So why don’t you reach out and see what we can do to create the most effective Google Ads campaign for you?
P.S. If you’re wondering, “how much does Google Ads management cost?” you’ll be surprised. Check out our affordable packages here.